Thank you for deciding to become a member of BMI Federal Credit Union. We think that it’s one of the best decisions you can make regarding your personal finances—because being a member means being an owner. And that means superior service, excellent rates, and freedom from so many of the fees you’ve grown tired of at other financial institutions. Completing the online application brings you even closer to:
- FREE online banking and bill pay
- FREE Checking and debit cards
- FREE Alerts and mobile banking
- FREE Money Management and Financial Wellness Program
- No Loan Appplication Fees (auto and personal loans)
- Access to FREE Certified Financial Credit Counselors
The process is simple and only takes a few minutes—so let’s get started!
Here's what you'll need:
- Checkbook or savings account information - your opening deposit will be made using your credit card or by transferring funds from your existing checking or savings account.
- A form of identification for yourself and a joint owner (if applicable) - acceptable forms of ID are a valid Driver's License, a valid state-issued ID card, or a valid U.S. passport. We are unable to open accounts online for minors that do not possess one of the above forms of identification. In that case, please contact us at the toll free number at the bottom of this page or stop in any branch.
- IMPORTANT! To save time and frustration, please complete the application in one session. If you close your web browser before submitting the application, you will need to restart the application process.